Hard working medical professional, pays attention to details, crusader’s of clinical governance, with excellent interpersonal and time management skills ,seeking further training and experience in a reputed hospital.
- Name : Rauful Islam
- Father’s Name : Mohammad Ali.
- Mother’s Name : Afla Begum.
- Date of Birth : 20/10/1993.
- Gender : Male.
- Nationality : Bangladesh (By Birth).
- Contact No : 01745262203.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Present & address : Joydevpur,Gazipur.
- District : Nilphamari.
1.Bachelor Science in Nursing
- Name of the College : Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmad Medical College,Gazipur.
- Session : 2014-2015.
- Passing Year : 2019 (November).
- Name of the Collage : Nilphamari govt college,Nilphamari.
- Board : Dinajpur.
- Group : Science .
- Result: : 4.70 CGPA (Out of 5.00)
- Passing Year : 2013.
- Name of the school : Majhapara High School, Nilphamari.
- Board : Dinajpur.
- Group : Science
- Result: : 5.00 CGPA (Out of 5.00)
- Passing Year : 2011.
- Undergone Internship in Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmad Medical College, Gazipur. ( 12 months )
- Excellent theoretical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of clinical practices and protocols.
- Ability to handle different types of patients in critical situations.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Extremely motivated towards career.
- Quick Learner.
- ELT: Certificate for English Language Training.
- Result: A+
- Oncosys International.
Handled as Intern:
- Assisting the senior doctor in checking the patients.
- Diagnosing the disease as per the symptoms.
- Observing and performing the examination of samples for disease diagnose.
- Learning the diagnostic methods and equipment’s.
- Periodically meeting the patients and observing their improvements and making reports.
- In case of emergency giving the basic treatment to the patients.
- Helping other medical staff in performing their duties.
- Cannula insertion.
- Infusion of Saline.
- Blood transfusion.
- Drawing of blood .
- IM injection.
- IV injection.
- Catheter insertion and maintenance.
- NG tube insertion and maintenance.
- Pleural fluid aspiration.
- Ascitic fluid aspiration
- Excision of lipoma, sebaceous cyst.
- Incision and drainage of abscesses.
- Primary and secondary wound closure.
- Stitch and Staples giving and removing.
- Maintenance of colostomy bag.
- Dressing of wound.