Md. Abdur Rahit
An experienced and fully qualified registered nurse with over 2 years of experience of working in busy hospital environments and private sector. Able to work on their own initiative or in support of other healthcare professionals, whilst ensuring that at all times patient care procedures and practices are adhered to. Experience of looking after specially Covid-19 patients with various illness from chronic conditions like Diabetes to acute conditions like anal fissure or stroke. Currently looking for a nurse position in a Isolation treatment Centre.
- Name : Md. Abdur Rahit.
- Father’s Name :
- Mother’s name :
- Permanent Address : Vil: Nayalabhanga, P.O:Nayalabhang , P.S:Shibganj, Dist:Chapainawabganj.
- Date of Birth : 1th November1 94
- Nationality : Bangladeshi (by birth)
- Sex : Male
- Marital Status : Married
- Religion : Islam
1.Masters of Public Health :
- Name of the Institute : Daffodil International University, Dhaka.
- Affiliated : Dhaka University.
- Result: : Passed.
- Passing Year : 2019.
2.B.Sc. in Nursing:
- Name of the Collage : CRP Nursing College, Savar, Dhaka.
- Affiliated : Dhaka University.
- Result : Passed.
- Passing Year : 2018.
3.Higher Secondary Certificate:
- Name of the Collage : Savar Model College.
- Board : Dhaka.
- Result : 3.30 ( out of 5.00).
- Passing Year : 2013
4.Secondary School Certificate :
- Name of the School : Green View High School
- Board : Rajshahi .
- Result : 4.50 ( out of 5.00)
- Passing Year : 2010.
- Nurse: (1st May, 2020-Continuing)
- Relief International (Isolation Treatment Centre ) TNT, Ukhyea, CoxBazar.
- Assessing patients to ascertain current condition and relevant medical
- Gathering supplies needed for a procedure and ensuring they are handled
- Safely transporting COVID-19 patients to Isolation areas
- Watching for any issues that might compromise sterility, such as torn protective
- Evaluating the patient and vital signs throughout a procedure and taking appropriate
Maintain SPO2 by O2 therapy.
Medicine administration according to doctor. Medicine report and input on tab.
Provide nursing care to admitted cases.
Maintain documentation of the clinical management.
Maintain and follow IPC procedure for patients and Staff safety. To work-related duties and responsibilities that assigned by the nurse lead.
2.Senior Stuff Nurse: (7th Jun 2018 – February 2020) Japan Bangladesh Friendship Hospital Dhanmondi, Dhaka,
Playing a key role by being responsible for the delivery of basic practice nursing services care to patients. Focusing upon supporting patients by monitoring of their long-term conditions, administering treatment and advising on health prevention.
- Making patients aware of their treatment to ensure they are fully informed and consent to their
- Having to communicate in a caring manner with patients and their family members.
- Looking after patients of all ages from the very young to the very .
- Involved in the administration procedures for a patients admission and also their
- Being the main point of contact for patients and communicating on their behalf with hospital
- Carrying out administrative duties like updating and maintaining patient records.
- In hospital wards administering daily drug and medicine prescriptions to patients via injection or Educating patients on matters of hygiene.
- First Aid Training at Relief.
- CPR Training at Relief.
- ECG Training at Relief.
- Ventilation Training at Cox Bazar Sadar.
- Defibrillator Training at Relief.
Key competencies and Skills:
- Care management.
- Patient counseling.
- Administrative skills.
- IT skills.
- Emergency assessments Wound dressing.
- Quality assurance.