An experienced and energetic practitioner with the knowledge, skills and understanding of a range of skill, learning, assessment and behavior management strategies needed to make a positive impact on the progress of patients. I want to make my mark on the nursing’s ethos, progress and development by using my confidence and initiative help the patents to fulfill their need. Possessing an open-minded and determined attitude I can motivate and inspire others to succeed. I have a long track record of being able to maintain good order and discipline among all teacher and students. Right now, I am looking to work for a forward-thinking Nursing Institute, which aims to attract, develop and retain talented students.
- Name : Abu Nayeem
- Father’sName : Monir Hossain
- Mother’s Nam : Hasina
- Permanent Address : Vill: Belashi, Post: Amraid : P.S: Kapasia, Dist: Gazipur.
- Date of Birth : 01/01/1995
- Place of Birth : Kapasia
- Sex : Male
- Blood Group : O (+ve)
- Marital Status : Married
- Religion : Islam
- Nationality : Bangladeshi (by birth)
- Mobile : 01873830533
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- NID Number : 7805765687
1.FujianMedical University,Fuzhou, Fujian.
- Master of Science, Geriatric Nursing, Present
2.University of Dhaka, Dhaka.
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Dec. 2017.
- Have excellent skill to Speaking, Writing and Listening about native language.
- Better English language skill on Speaking, Writing, and Listening.
- MS office programmer’s (MS word, MS excel, MS power point)
- Having Skill on SPSS
- Expert in internet browsing software installations.
- Strong skill on Social media marketing like as SEO, YouTube, Email.
- Knowledge on computer programming and website development.
- Advanced Infection Control ( Online) from Intelycare – 2020.
- Donning and Doffing of PPE ( Online) from Intelycare – 2020.
- Child protection training for child career ( IOM, logistic Hub) from IOM-2020 logistic Hub – 2020.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) (Relief International) from SARI- ITC, Ukhiya-2020.
- Defibrillation (Relief International) from SARI- ITC, Ukhiya-2020.
- Ventilation (Cox’s Bazar sadar Hospital) from Cox’s Bazar-2020.
- Nurse SARI-ITC, Relief international. Cox’s Bazar, Ukhia
May, 2020 – Dec, 2020
- Analyze and interpret patients’ histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Develop nursing care plans based on scientific rationale, standards of care, and professional practice guidelines.
- Counsel patients about drug regimens and possible side effects or interactions with other substances such as food supplements, over-the-counter (OTC) medications, and herbal remedies.
- Maintain complete and detailed records of patients’ health care plans and prognoses.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in nursing.
- Recommend diagnostic or therapeutic interventions with attention to safety, cost, and effective.
- Maintain departmental policies and procedures in areas such as safety and infection control.
- Keep abreast of regulatory processes and payer systems such as Medicare, Medicaid, managed care, and private sources, simplicity, acceptability, adherence, and efficacy.
- Instructor In charge, Royal Nursing College. Gazipur, Teli para
Oct. 2019 – Apr. 2020
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests.
- Observe and evaluate students’ work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as Basic English language skills, life skills, and workforce entry skills.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers, contests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Guest lecturer, Raise Nursing Institute. Gazipur, kapasia
Feb. 2019 – Sep. 2019
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as research, children’s literature, learning and development, and reading instruction.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
- Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
- Emergency Nurse, Asgar Ali Hospital. Dhaka, gandaria
July, 2018 – Jan. 2019
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other anesthetics.
- Provide health care, first aid, immunizations, or assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation in locations such as schools, hospitals, or industry.
- Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals’ home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems.
- Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities.
Research Exposure :
- I attend a fellowship on “SPIRIT – Suicide Prevention & Implementation Research Initiative. In India, (Via Online).
- I conduct an academic research on “Assessment of Primary School Going Children Knowledge Regarding Hand Washing at Amraid Primary School, Kapasia, Gazipur – 2018”
- I supervise four4 academic research on Royal Nursing institute- they are
- Title: Assessment of the Level of knowledge regarding Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases among the Garment’s Workers at Teli para in Gazipur.
- Assessment of Nurses Knowledge Regarding Hepatitis “B” at Shaheed Ahsanullah Master General Hospital Tongi, Gazipur.
- Assessment of Patients Satisfaction Level Regarding Nursing Care at Shahid Tajuddin Ahammed Medical College & Hospital, Gazipur.
- “Assessment of the level of Government nurse’s job satisfaction among the nurses at Shaheed Ahsanullah Master General Hospital, Tongi, Gazipur”.
- Communication and people skills
- Empathy and compassion
- Reliability and flexibility
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- Time management skill
- Data Handling
- Analytical Skills
- Having good writing skills.
- Able to Work hard and smart.
- Reliability and flexibility.
- Being humble and open to criticism.